Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Required Step


Few days back a friend of mine shared a joke that opened doors to new thoughts for me. The joke was:

There was a sardar jee who led a pious life, he always helped others, protect himself from sins and was considered as a very nice man. This sarder Jee through out his life prayed for only one thing that is “ Ohhh Lord please make me win the lottery”. But sadly he never won and died with his dream. When angels brought him before Lord, sardar jee was very angry and even expressed this to Lord that “I led the life as per your instructions, never did anything wrong nor hurt anyone and in return through out my life I just asked for one thing and you didn’t even blessed me with it”. On hearing this Lord smiled and said: “My dear being I approved your prayer on the very first time you asked for it”. Sardar jee was startled. He said “Then how come I never won”. Lord smiled again and said “My dear for that you need to buy a lottery ticket that you never did in your life”.

This is the dilemma of our life too. We see dreams and pray for them to come true and when things don’t happen as per our expectations or as per our dreams we start complaining “why it happened to me”, “why my prayers are not answered”, “why it’s always me who don’t get the desired thing” and so on un ending chain of whys?.

But we never tend to think that what were the factors that stopped us. Stopped us from turning our dreams into reality & from our prayers being answered. Do some self analysis and you will find out that more than 80% of the times it’s because we never take the required step, we never buy the lottery ticket that was necessary to reflect the results of our prayers.

These days many people are talking about “Law of Attraction”. Some believe it’s true and they narrate their success stories and others say please give me a break, this is not reality. Why there is difference in thoughts of these two groups?, law is same but results are different? It’s because their approach is different. One group think about things they want and work for them and in the end they attract it and achieve it while on the other hand the second group only think about their dreams and never take the required action. And only this thing makes their realties different.

Even the word “Attraction:” explains the same thing

Attraction = Attract +Action

Means in order to attract what you want take some action. If you want to loose weight then start exercise, if you want to be businessman then start some business, if you want to become doctor start studying and so on.

Next time when you dream have faith that it can be turned into reality and do take the required step and you will start seeing the patterns of small success that will follow taking you towards your desired destination.

I will end this note with a request:

“Please don’t kill your future with the sword of inaction used today”



Have a very day ahead.
Aisha Javed

No comments:

Post a Comment