Friday, June 25, 2010

Foot Prints of God

When a man was facing his most difficult days of my life... he was so fustrated and was angry with God...

after a tried day.. he went for his night sleep..

in d night he had a dream

in his dream he saw he was walking on d beach.. but he was not alone... GOD himself was walking with him...

they walk .. for days.. months... year nd years....

after walking for many years he looked back and notice how he face his various good n bad times...

but he noticed that during his good times there were footprints of two peoples on d sand.. (offcourse of d man n God)... but at his bad times there was one's footprint



Man, worried n complained to God that:
When i was having good time YOU were walking with me..
but at my bad times yoU left me... and i have to face my difficulties alone..



GOD.. took a deep breath.. smiled and said...
"Son.. its true that i was always there wid yu in your gud times.. but i was also wid yu in ur bad times...
those footprints of ur bad times r not uRs .. they are mine footprints.. as i was d only one who was carring you in my arms in ur difficult times... and shared ur problems"

No comments:

Post a Comment